Dr Jayson Oates’ work has been published in many leading surgical journals:
Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
– 2016 European Association of Urology. Published by Elsevier B.V.
Tadalafil once daily and extracorporeal shock wave therapy in the management of patients with Peyronie’s disease and erectile dysfunction: results from a prospective randomized trial
– International Journal of Andrology, 2012
Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
– The Canadian Journal of Urology; 22(1); Feb 2015
Impact of aging and comorbidity on the efficacy of low-intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction
– International Journal of Urology (2016)
Penile Low Intensity Shock Wave Treatment is Able to Shift PDE5i Nonresponders to Responders: A Double-Blind, Sham Controlled Study
– The Journal of Urology® – 2016 by American Urological Association Education and Research, Inc.
Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial
– 2015 The Authors – BJU International © 2015 BJU International
Twelve-Month Efficacy and Safety of Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction in Patients Who Do Not Respond to Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors
– 2016 International Society for Sexual Medicine
Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy and Its Application to Erectile Dysfunction
– World J Men’s Health 2013 December 31
Submit an expression of interest and our experienced male doctors will get back to you soon.